The role of the Problem Manager includes both enabling stakeholders like the first line to resolve incidents and performing administrative and analytical work to increase customer satisfaction.
The main focus is to solve incidents and perform workarounds, create problems etc.
- Report and prioritize problems found;
- Produce and carry out training for internal/external groups;
- Participate in Continual Service Improvement;
- Quality Assurance by proactive actions;
- Escalation of risks and issues to the team leader, incident manager, developers;
- Identifies and assists with planning/execution for Problem Management process improvements;
- Coaching of the incident team for keeping the SLA service levels and provide a good quality of the service;
- Customer meetings;
- Participates in major incident processes.
- 2+ years of experience with technical support, incident management, problem management, bug process, troubleshooting, and analytical skills;
- Customer technical environment knowledge;
- Experience working in client services is welcomed;
- Ability to investigate incidents, problems in-depth;
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems, such as Windows and Linux, knowing the logic of a programing language (JAVA) as well as advanced computer SQL knowledge;
- Advanced analytical skills related to database use;
- Highly experienced in presentation skills and comfortable teaching;
- Communicate effectively in technical and non-technical areas in English;
- It's a plus to know Swedish or Norwegian;
- ITIL certificate is considered a plus.
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace but also rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional training and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package and additional Health Insurance;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to email@example.com
We are a global company with 30 years of experience in the market, offering a robust selection of services such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX). Today, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions, combining ...
- Образование: Средние специальные
- Опыт работы: 1 - 3 года
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Full time
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу