We are looking for a C#/ .Net Software Developer who will use modern web technologies to design and build new components and features for our large scale web applications and make sure the software lives up to our high-quality standards in a growing platform.
- Full responsibility in the entire cycle of understanding, analysis, requirements, development, testing and delivery;
- Design and implement software solutions for our web applications;
- Pair-testing with developers;
- Perform code reviews.
- Good experience with Kafka / stream processing;
- Nice to have a good knowledge of any of the programming languages: C#, Java;
- Solid understanding of software architecture, design principles and patterns;
- Unit, acceptance, performance, and integration testing;
- Continuous Integration;
- Candidates must have the high motivation of developing Google Cloud Services, SOA/SOA 2.0 oriented backend as well as new services on Google Cloud Platform;
- A team player, who works well independently and takes responsibility and ownership;
- Curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Positive, easy-going and service-minded.
- Confluent Cloud stack;
- Elastic Cloud stack;
- Experience in cloud development and cloud-native services (preferably GCP);
- Event-driven development and architecture;
- Good spoken and written English is required;
- Bachelor"s Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields is good to have.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional training and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- English classes.
It"s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn"t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our 'big enough, yet small enough' approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well- established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a global company with 30 years of experience in the market, offering a robust selection of services such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX). Today, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions, combining ...
- Образование: Средние специальные
- Опыт работы: 1 - 3 года
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Full time
- E-mail: email@example.com
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу