- Are you someone talented, able to deal with any technical problem?
- Patient and friendly even with difficult customers?
- Able to share your technical knowledge in a simple and understandable way?
- Then you are the perfect team member we are looking for!
Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
- Provide support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options, troubleshooting hardware, software issues;
- Log remotely to the client"s computer and help them solve software issues;
- Document issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network related issues;
- Escalate problems to the next level of support when necessary;
- Help the client with all the necessary information.
- Operating 7 days a week we run a variety of shifts, with flexibility to suit everyone
Your path to success requires:
- English - Minimum Intermediate to Advanced level;
- Ready to learn new information;
- Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills, etc.);
- A team player that shows adaptability, flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
What we offer:
At Stefanini, you will discover a challenging and interesting workplace, as well as a rewarding working experience. You will be awarded for your success with:
- International and friendly team of professionals, open to share their knowledge and best practices with you;
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Free English classes;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Attractive salary package;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Extra vacation days;
- Modern workplace located in the center of Chisinau;
- Coffee, tea, fruit day and an awesome team to meet with.
It"s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn"t want you to miss this opportunity.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at recruitmentEMEA@stefanini.com and we"ll be happy to assist!
About us We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to email@example.com
We are a global company with 30 years of experience in the market, offering a robust selection of services such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX). Today, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions, combining ...
- Образование: Средние специальные
- Опыт работы: без опыта
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Full time
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу
DBA Specialist database specialist, Patching Team
- Full time
Agile Business Analyst
- Full time
- Full time