Agile Business Analyst
Collects business needs and achieves the necessary specifications for software developers (writing / validating User stories, sorting and prioritizing backlog, testing, etc.) for the DWS or WHO product.
- Contributes with digital experience to the creation of the solution imagined by Product Owner;
- Details every functionality in Jira, in a format synthetic enough to fit in a single sprint;
- Details the acceptance criteria so that they are understood by the team and can be developed;
- Understands and prioritizes technical User Stories;
- Ensures the functional testing of the Stories developed by the agile team;
- Performs non-regression testing.
- Minimum 3 years experience in business analysis;
- Competences and experience in Agile work mode;
- Database skills (SQL);
- Competences of automatic and manual functional testing (Xray, Cypress.io, Selenium, Gatling);
- Knowledge of tools: Postman (API testing), Swagger (API documentation), ApiGee (API publishing and consumption), Jira and Confluence;
- Intermediate level English for WHO;
- Intermediate French for DWS.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our 'big enough, yet small enough' approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.
Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to email@example.com
We are a global company with 30 years of experience in the market, offering a robust selection of services such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX). Today, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions, combining ...
- Образование: ВУЗ
- Опыт работы: 3 - 5 года
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Full time
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу