We are looking for a Frontend Developer for our client working in financial services area.
In general, you"ll work closely with the design team, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices. You will, therefore:
- Determining the structure and design of web pages;
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices;
- Developing features to enhance the user experience;
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design;
- Write reusable code and libraries (with matching documentation) to a standard which makes it quick and easy to maintain the code in the future;
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability;
- Discuss with the Product Owner to define the implementation with the best value/effort ratio;
- Develops and document the Stories of the Sprint with other team members;
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability;
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design;
- Lead for team and other discussions of technical solutions and product ideas in design reviews, pair programming, and code review.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer;
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment);
- Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Expert proficiency in TypeScript;
- A high level of experience with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system;
- Solid experience in using a complex REST API from the client-side;
- A solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to work around them;
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN;
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Ajax;
- Good experience with state management and good understanding of reactive state.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at recruitmentEMEA@stefanini.com and we'll be happy to assist!
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.
Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a global company with 30 years of experience in the market, offering a robust selection of services such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX). Today, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions, combining ...
- Образование: ВУЗ
- Опыт работы: 1 - 3 года
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Full time
- E-mail: email@example.com
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу