We are looking for a Fullstack Developer or our client which provides innovative investment advisory services and solutions, advanced financial analytics and market-leading indexes backed by time-tested quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Participating in the product development cycle, from idea generation to client delivery;
- Development of product by implementation of new features and functions based on client requirements;
- Refining, maintaining and improving existing products and features;
- Collaborate internally and communicate cross functional regarding usage and configuration of product features;
- Estimation of development;
- Unit Testing;
- Support colleagues and contribute to collective understanding.
- Strong .Net (C#) skills;
- Developers who are used to operating in the Microsoft ecosystem building distributed applications in an agile environment;
- Experience of building RESTful services in data centric solutions would be required;
- Experience of deploying and running those solutions in Azure would be advantageous, as would experience in areas such as caching (Redis Cache etc), Messaging (Azure Event Grid/Service Bus, Rabbit MQ etc), and Power BI.
- Experience of .NET threading, performance diagnosis, memory management and serialisation also of interest.
- Experience of building rich user experiences with ASP.Net MVC and technologies such as Angular or React.
- Experience of Blazor an advantage, as are Graphical frameworks suck as D3 or similar.
- Principally TSQL with SQL Server.
- Experience of other non-relational databases would be advantageous.
- Working with Git/Gitlab using branching strategy to facilitate parallel development;
- Building automated pipelines for build, test, deployment, and reporting;
- The framework used here is not important. Experience of infrastructure-as-code (Terraform etc.) an advantage.
- Experience with Unit Testing.
- Will be used to mocking and testing frameworks and can implement testing frameworks for service and UI testing.
- Experience of testing and measuring non-functional requirements an advantage.
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at recruitmentEMEA@stefanini.com and we'll be happy to assist!
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.
Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to email@example.com
We are a global company with 30 years of experience in the market, offering a robust selection of services such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX). Today, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions, combining ...
- Образование: ВУЗ
- Опыт работы: 1 - 3 года
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Full time
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу