Senior Frontend Developer
A live-gaming international platform company with worldwide operations, is seeking a talented and highly motivated Front-End developer for a full-time position to join our team in Bucharest. The company is a provider of a live-dealer, live-gaming platform for online gaming operators. It has studios and Global subsidiaries.
We are searching for an experienced and motivated Front-End developer to join our great team and help us in continuing developing the platform.
- Design and code our company web systems written in React/Redux/RxJS;
- Maintain, improve and extend existing code base;
- Work side-by-side with our product and graphic design team to understand user interactions;
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Hands-on experience with JS, HTML, CSS;
- Experience in React;
- Interest in code review, code quality and performance;
- Clear understanding of MVC, Flux and other design patterns;
- Strong desire to improve, open mind and thirst to learn and teach others;
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
Nice to have
- Experience using WebSockets in heavy real time apps
- Knowledge of functional programming and advanced use of ramda or similar libraries
- Knowledge of functional reactive programming and rxjs
- Experience with canvas animations
- Knowledge of the gambling industry
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our 'big enough, yet small enough' approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.
Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a global company with 30 years of experience in the market, offering a robust selection of services such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX). Today, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions, combining ...
- Образование: ВУЗ
- Опыт работы: 1 - 3 года
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Full time
- E-mail: email@example.com
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу
- Full time
Cloud Site Reliability Engineering Expert
- Full time
NFVi Cloud System Engineer
- Full time