QA Automation Engineer
- Automate test workflows using Java, Selenium and Cucumber;
- Identify, characterize and report the software defects found to the development team;
- Be part of a cross functional team, who collectively take responsibility for the deliverables and quality;
- Contribute to the continued improvement of the QA test strategy and process.
- Significant QA experience focused mainly on automation;
- Strong knowledge in implementing and maintaining automation test frameworks using Java, Selenium and Cucumber;
- Expertise in analysing test results and the ability to effectively triage issues from nightly test runs;
- Exposure to Windows operating systems and Azure Cloud;
- Strong knowledge of source control systems (GIT);
- Knowledge in writing MySQL queries for data fixtures;
- An advanced level of English.
Nice to have:
- An understanding of performance testing and exposure to performance test tools;
- Understanding of Containerisation (Docker or equivalent) and using VM"s;
- Knowledge in writing automated tests for API"s. (python/robot) would be a plus.
What do we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our 'big enough, yet small enough' approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.
Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a global company with 30 years of experience in the market, offering a robust selection of services such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX). Today, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions, combining ...
- Образование: Средние специальные
- Опыт работы: без опыта
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Full time
- E-mail: email@example.com
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу