Senior Oracle Database Administrator
Are you an experienced Oracle Database Administrator, with a strong background in Database design and standards Oracle? Come work with us!
Mission is to support back office domain of the global infrastructure in provind solutions to increase operational efficiencies in Databases environment and related services.
Take a look at your responsibilities:
- Produce standards and processes development for Database infrastructure services worldwide.
- Support new product deployments with installation, integration, testing, documentation, and training;
- Assist in implementation of plans that enhance technical operation, compliance with rules and regulations, and permit the deployment of new technology and support them;
- Define and compile the methods of procedures and documentation to support in the maintenance and day-to-day operation of the databases;
- Act like a trusted advisor by recommending solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities.
Your path to success requires:
- Over 2 years working experience in a similar role in a large scale company;
- Oracle Database Management certification is good to have;
- Strong background in Database design and standards (MS SQL and/or Oracle);
- Database security knowledge;
- Knowledge in ONS, DNS, DHCP, NFS, SAP Systems;
- Ability to work closely with Network, User frontend, Windows, Unix and Storage environments;
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent ability to work cross functionally within an organization;
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and service delivery excellence;
Benefits of joining Stefanini:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Attractive salary package
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you;
- Central office location;
- Fruit day, coffee, tea for free.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist you!
We are a global company with 30 years of experience in the market, offering a robust selection of services such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX). Today, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions, combining ...
- Studii: Universitare
- Experiență: 1 - 3 ani
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full Time
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect