Senior Accountant (EMEA region)
At Safeguard Global, our vision is to forever transform the way people work around the world. We are a leading HR and Payroll outsourcing company on a mission to equip our clients to adapt to an ever-shifting global market. With over 900 clients and across 15 global offices, we enable organizations to hire, onboard and pay employees in more than 165 countries. Whether it is helping companies become multi-national powerhouses or taking care of payroll for organizations as they expand, Safeguard Global is here to help.
As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to work alongside driven and dedicated individuals while prioritizing client service. From communicating with our global clients, processing client payroll, to day-to-day query management, you will gain an incredible amount of experience and further your own professional abilities through this position. Our team is committed to providing a high-quality work environment that promotes success and team unity.
Assist in managing the financial reporting and compliance for the group and new European entities. Ensure proactive management of compliance and stakeholders (internal plus external) to help build a world-class finance team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Complete balance sheet and bank reconciliations and analyze and summarize the position.
- Assist with client invoicing and debt chasing as required.
- Client’s fund's management support for Group entities. Monthly checking of balances, reconciliation with accounting systems. Support Junior Accountants during the payments process.
- P&L production and provide insightful analysis and reporting to agreed deadlines and in compliance with the Company’s and legislation’s requirements.
- Monitor cashflows and highlight any concerns.
- Help to coach junior staff and assist their development and training.
- Monitor and highlight any potential risks with the financial controls of the business.
Benefits of joining Safeguard:
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Training (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- Smart working (Work from Home)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values
Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company-wide and also for each Team.
Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by the company for specific reasons
Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and/or the job position, please send your CV by email to: ValeriaTrinca@safeguardglobal.com quoting the reference: Senior Accountant.
Safeguard Global is a global provider of accounting, payroll, and HR administration services for international customers. We also help people get paid in over 179 countries through our global managed payroll and workforce solutions. We believe that our passion and ...
- Studii: Universitare
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full Time
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect