Quality Assurance Engineer
As a Manual Quality Assurance Engineer, you should also be able to perform test planning, create test design, and assist project managers with test estimates. The Quality Assurance Engineer should also be able to present and discuss test related matters with customers and partners.
- Create and maintain test cases;
- Execute tests according to time plan and instructions;
- Execute tests according to the customers' test process/s;
- Execute tests during the project as well as system tests/regression tests in the end of a project;
- Report incidents to stakeholders;
- Verify corrections based on earlier incidents;
- Update test status in the tool used by the project (for instance QC);
- As a Test Engineer you could also be responsible for test planning and test reporting;
- Ability to design test cases based on requirements;
- Perform different types of testing such as new software features, as well as regression;
- Identifying, logging, tracking bugs using JIRA or another bug tracker;
- Verify fixes, through execution of defined test scenarios/test cases.
- 1+ years of experience as a professional tester;
- Good Linux / Windows knowledge, communications protocols, and virtualizations;
- Experience with MySQL and XML-based languages is good to have;
- Familiar with version control systems like Git;
- Experience with tools used in automation testing like CUCUMBER is considered a plus;
- Work background in retail / financial software systems is welcomed;
- Basic knowledge of the key processes within a store and retail chain;
- Basic technical skills about OS and databases;
- Experience in creating test plans and test reports from several projects;
- Excellent knowledge of transferring requirement to test cases to ensure test coverage;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields is mandatory;
- Good knowledge of English is required;
- Open-minded, result-oriented, and highly self-motivated person;
- Analytic and eager to improve and establish the quality of the delivery.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace but also rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional trainings and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package and additional Health Insurance;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you;
- Free English classes.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our 'big enough, yet small enough' approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well- established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to email@example.com
We are a global company with 30 years of experience in the market, offering a robust selection of services such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX). Today, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions, combining ...
- Studii: Universitare
- Experiență: 1 - 3 ani
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full Time
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect