Office Administrator Part-time, On-site
Are you interested in contributing to a fast-growing company and playing a key role in hiring exceptional international clients? How would you like to team up with colleagues from around the globe and learn about new cultures? We have a ‘work in any way model’ which encourages you to break free from the norm.
Choose your style of delivering results by becoming a Guardian at Safeguard Global.
How you will make a difference:
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery, equipment, and cafeteria goods; maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs, including managing janitorial services to maintain a safe and sanitary environment; recording office expenditure and managing the budget.
- Maintaining the relationship with suppliers of the company, administrating company’s wide contracts, registering the incoming/outgoing mail, keeping evidence of the correspondence and other financial-accounting documents of the company.
- Ordering office supplies and ensuring employees workrooms, storage areas, kitchens, and shared areas are clean, stocked, and organized.
- Overseeing maintenance of buildings, furniture, equipment, and systems including Security, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, fire protection, and utilities and related safety programs. Acting as a contact point with the property management company for services requests.
- Organizing the statutory training delivery by an authorized provider.
- Fully coordinate the whole H&S process according to statutory requirements: train the employees periodically, train the new joiners, sign with new joiners statutory required forms, keeping records in the specific register.
- Conducting business travels administration, preparing employees’ business travel internal documents, visas, flights, accommodation, budgeting and expenses’ reports.
- Coordinating the access control process and managing the issuance of security badges, following the established procedure and rules.
- Full ownership on coordinating the Winter and Summer Events + Christmas & 8th of March present boxes:
- Search for locations, suppliers on event organizing, suppliers of presents delivery
- Develop contracts with each related supplier (we had once 8 contracts). Monitor their closing – create act of rendered services once the services are completed. Sign those documents in person with the suppliers.
What will give you an advantage:
- Fluency in English, good written and oral communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to comfortably interact & communicate with all levels of the organization.
- A self-starter personality with ability to adapt to shifting priorities and meet deadlines in a changing environment.
- Strong administration and organizational skills are essential.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Self-directed individual with initiative.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Our teams are borderless. Interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand your personal network beyond your country.
- Our Culture: We are nurturing a workplace where everything you do is in harmony with who you are. Where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): As a fellow Guardian, you will decide when, how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
- Learning: Even though perfection is impossible to reach, we support everyone striving towards it by providing you access to 2 learning platforms. Learn at your own pace, as much and whatever you need.
- Valuable Experience: Wherever you go, challenges will await you. At Safeguard Global you will find the “right” challenges to hone you into the ultimate professional.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1600 of us in 25 countries.
As a Work in Any Way company ─ which means we let you decide where and how you work ─ we enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries.
It's all about the people. First, we hire the best talent from across the globe, thus allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide. We also invest in efficient tools and balance a combination of agile technologies, in-depth local market expertise, and excellent service.
For more information about our solutions, visit: www.safeguardglobal.com
To apply, please click on the following link https://safeguardglobal.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/External_Careers/job/Moldova/Office-Administrator-Part-time--On-site_R-102630
We wish you all the best with your application. Should your application meet the requirements of the position we will be in touch.
Safeguard Global is a global provider of accounting, payroll, and HR administration services for international customers. We also help people get paid in over 179 countries through our global managed payroll and workforce solutions. We believe that our passion and ...
- Studii: Universitare
- Experiență: 1 - 3 ani
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Part Time
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect