C# .Net Core Back End Developer (Logistic)
We are looking for a Strong C# .Net Core back-end Developer to join our team asap.
Candidates might have high or low motivation of developing Google Cloud Services as it is work on both desktop applications, web applications, SOA-oriented backend as well as new services on Google Cloud Platform.
- Full responsibility in the entire cycle of understanding, analysis, requirements, design, development, testing and delivery;
- Performing tasks of design, code, automated tests and documentation;
- Helping support analyze spikes and other 3rd line support.
- Excellent programming skills;
- Masters C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework;
- Extensive development knowledge in MS SQL;
- Solid understanding of software architecture, design principles and patterns;
- Relevant education or real-world experience to match;
- Years of experience with software development according to diversity in seniority we seek;
- Experience with modern web technologies, such as RESTful APIs;
- Unit and integration testing;
- Continuous Integration;
- Good oral and written English (listen, speak, write, read).
Preferred hard skills:
- Google Pub/Sub;
- Elastic stack;
- CI/CD (DevOps);
- Confluent stack (Kafka / stream processing);
Required soft skills:
- A team player, who works well independently and takes responsibility and ownership;
- Strong analytical skills.;
- Solution-oriented and able to work and thrive in a fast-paced work environment;
- Curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers;
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn new things;
- Positive, easy-going and service-minded.
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Meal tickets;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at recruitmentEMEA@stefanini.com and we'll be happy to assist!
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.
Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to email@example.com
We are a global company with 30 years of experience in the market, offering a robust selection of services such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX). Today, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions, combining ...
- Studii: Universitare
- Experiență: 1 - 3 ani
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full Time
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect