HR Administrator (Part-time)
Are you interested in contributing to a fast-growing company and playing a key role in hiring exceptional international clients? How would you like to team up with colleagues from around the globe and learn about new cultures? We have a "work in any way model" which encourages you to break free from the norm.
Choose your style of delivering results by becoming a Guardian at Safeguard Global.
The role in a nutshell:
The HR Administrator will assist the HR Team to provide qualitative and timely administration operations to the local employees. The role requires attending the office twice per week.
How you will make a difference:
- Providing assistance to the HR Team to plan and organize events, to promote and develop interesting HR programs and projects to ensure a happy and healthy work environment and keep employees engaged.
- Coordinating the ordering & processing of employee gift vouchers (communication with managers, employees).
- Employee Reward & Recognition quarterly awards, employment anniversaries, source & order relevant employee corporate gifts. Including birthdays & new baby gifts.
- Contacting new joiners prior to hire date for collecting data and instruct on issuing electronic signatures for new joiners and current employees.
- Complete the bank form together with the new joiner and ensure the back accounts/Master Cards are created: contact bank clerk, connecting employee and the bank clerk (in person).
- Coordinating the ordering & processing of the Welcome packs for new joiners.
- Preparing Guardian personnel files for new joiners (declaration, confidentiality agreement, equipment handover document, declaration for tax exemption, standard labor agreements).
- Coordinate remotely New Joiners to go through medical check-up prior to employment with the MedLife (Romania).
- Coordinate the regular reporting on events, photos, updates, sales and service wins, service recognition, teamwork, announcements, project updates, team, or policy changes. Communication with employees and gathering materials for the newsletter.
- Acting as a brand ambassador and good steward to Safeguard Global.
What will give you an advantage:
- Bachelor’s degree. Degree in business related field would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Romanian, written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to comfortably interact & communicate with all levels of the organization.
- A self-starter personality with ability to adapt to shifting priorities and meet deadlines in a changing environment.
- Strong administration and organizational skills are essential.
Why become a Guardian:
- International Environment: Our teams are borderless. Interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand your personal network beyond your country.
- Our Culture: We are nurturing a workplace where everything you do is in harmony with who you are. Where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
- Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): As a fellow Guardian, you will decide when, how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
- Learning: Even though perfection is impossible to reach, we support everyone striving towards it by providing you access to 2 learning platforms. Learn at your own pace, as much and whatever you need.
- Valuable Experience: Wherever you go, challenges will await you. At Safeguard Global you will find the “right” challenges to hone you into the ultimate professional.
Who we are and what we do:
Safeguard Global is an international company with multiple offices across the globe. We call ourselves Guardians, and there are over 1600 of us in 25 countries.
As a Work in Any Way company ─ which means we let you decide where and how you work ─ we enable over a thousand organizations to hire, onboard, manage and pay employees in over 165 countries.
It's all about the people. First, we hire the best talent from across the globe, thus allowing you to learn about new cultures and interact with many different people worldwide. We also invest in efficient tools and balance a combination of agile technologies, in-depth local market expertise, and excellent service.
For more information about our solutions, visit: www.safeguardglobal.com
To apply, please click on the following link https://safeguardglobal.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/External_Careers/job/Moldova/HR-Administrator--Part-time-_R-102372
We wish you all the best with your application. Should your application meet the requirements of the position we will be in touch.
Safeguard Global is a global provider of accounting, payroll, and HR administration services for international customers. We also help people get paid in over 179 countries through our global managed payroll and workforce solutions. We believe that our passion and ...
- Образование: ВУЗ
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Part Time
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу