DBA Specialist database specialist, Patching Team
Participates in projects for the development and implementation of software solutions / programs in accordance with customer requirements and job competencies.
Contributes to the implementation of new IT projects in all stages including the definition of requirements, planning, analysis, estimation and prioritization and ensuring the implementation and testing of software solutions.
Create scripts / programs at the database level (PL-SQL, TSQL, Perl, etc.) according to customer requirements or business needs.
- Participates in all stages of IT projects contributing to the implementation of new software solutions by:
- defining technical requirements
- evaluation of different IT solutions
- code / script development
- implementation of IT applications / platforms in accordance with the competencies of the role
- Develops scripts and programs within IT projects and for automating activities.
- Defines the technical requirements, designs, configures and implements the solutions that have databases.
- Ensures the optimization of existing solutions by redefining the architecture of thebases in order to increase efficiency or meet new business requirements.
- Provides active support for transformation projects as well as for other technology refresh programs that have the role of ensuring / increasing the availability of
- services and reducing downtime as well as increasing the quality / performance of applications.
- Designs and modifies the structure of databases by encoding the description of data using relational database management systems
- In case of critical incidents, it carries out technical investigations and analyzes the problems appeared in order to determine the causes and ensures / proposes solutions to remedy the detected problems.
- Within 10-15% of the time perform proactive maintenance activities based on automatic working tools, alerts and notifications.
- Within 10% of the time, it contributes to the evaluation of new technologies or applications in order to adopt them in new projects (POC - proof of concept).
- Participate in on-call and hotline services 24x7, or shifts, as appropriate.
- Availability for exceptional situations, when asked to work night shifts, to work overtime and standby, as needed.
Competences, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in IT infrastructure management> 5 years
- Office IT systems and technology (hardware and software) - advanced level
- Robust documentation capabilities
- Problem solving skills
- Working skills under tight conditions and tight execution deadlines
- Well organized, setting priorities and rigorous
- Project management
- Effective management of multiple requests; results orientation
- Working skills in distributed and remote teams
- Customer orientation; ability to positively influence the customer experience
- English (written and spoken) – fluent
Necessary technical / professional certifications:
- Knowledge of database administration and programming in an advanced production environment (Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Sybase ASE, Sybase IQ, open-source
- databases, etc.)
- Programming knowledge in PL / SQL and UNIX / Linux shell
- Advanced knowledge of SQL tuning
- Knowledge of Oracle RAC, Data Guard, GRID / Cloud Control, RMAN, Datapump, Goldengate, Shareplex, etc. technologies.
- ITIL knowledge
- Understanding IT Service Management concepts (ISO20000 standard example)
- Good knowledge of SOX principles
- Very good knowledge of general security principles
- SQL / PLSQL programs according to customer requirements
- Scripts (shell scripting / powershell / perl) for automation, backup, monitoring and data transfer of new IT solutions or data integrity checking
- Database upgrade programs, scripts and procedures
- Design of database structures by encoding the description of the data
- Software applications (sql, plsql, php, html etc.) and databases;
- Code modules in programming languages (sql, plsql) using integrated development environments;
- Documentation related to projects for the development and implementation of software applications according to the project framework established by the clients (where applicable)
- Documentation specific to internal processes (eg change management).
Working conditions / risks:
- Work in an open, clean office space equipped with air conditioning.
- Some degree of exposure to stress. Interruptions can be frequent and, as a rule, short execution times.
- The program may also involve working during the weekend, at night, overtime.
- The work location may vary depending on business needs
- Образование: ВУЗ
- Опыт работы: 5 - 10 года
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Full time
- E-mail: email@example.com
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу
- Full time
ICT DevOps Engineer
- Full time
- Full time