We are looking for a Web Developer for one of our clients - an international market research institute from Hamburg. This is a place for clever minds from a wide variety of areas, to fully develop their own potential. If innovation and creative freedom are very important for you, don't hesitate to apply for this job.
- Together with our product managers, you will design, develop and program the websites of our B2C panel portals in 74 countries with over 2 million active users
- In addition to the integration of new functions and the optimization of existing pages and forms, you are organized and implement the relaunch of our portals
- You are also responsible for development as well as web design and UX optimization
- You will work closely with our technical partner who is responsible for the backend programming
- You have a significant influence on how our panel portals will develop and work on the development of functions to optimize conversion rates
- Ideally, you also take care of related topics such as SEO and page speed
- You have a degree or comparable training or professional qualification
- You pair IT expertise with a flair for appealing and modern web design
- You are able to carry out websites and functions from design conception to frontend development
- You have very good knowledge of English
- You bring user-oriented thinking and an eye for good UX with you
- You are characterized by a committed, responsible and careful work style
- Strong communication skills and a confident demeanor round off your profile
- Flexible working schedule with the possibility to work remotely
- An experience-based competitive salary
- Work in an international environment within a professional team of engineers
- Training policy covering a wide variety of areas (sports, professional courses, upskilling, personal development etc.)
- Attractive working work conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library (including professional literature)
- Corporate and team building events, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies and works on different projects to ensure the potential to migrate and develop in other roles.
To apply, please send your CV, with the job title, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.
DevelopmentAid is an international organization that connects individual consultants, worldwide organizations, information, and ideas to make international development better. Our team consists of 200 innovative and passionate people: analysts, programmers, QA engineers, designers, marketers, career advisors, recruiters, and business ...
- Образование: ВУЗ
- Опыт работы: 1 - 3 года
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Part Time
- Mоб.: 068719339
- E-mail: email@example.com
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу