We are looking for a skillful Web Developer to join our big team, to contribute to the improvement and high standard maintenance of our in-house software development projects.
• Work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements for new features, estimate complexity and come up with solutions;
• Work across the entire system architecture, from back-end to front-end, to design, develop, and support high quality and scalable new features;
• Peer code review;
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
• Maintain the website and implement any necessary additions or enhancements;
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders within the organization;
• Covering legacy and new code with Unit Tests;
• Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology.
• Proficiency in PHP and associated tools;
• Strong grounding in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design best practices (design patterns, SOLID principles);
• Understanding and applying "Clean code" practices;
• Familiarity with TDD and BDD programming styles;
• MVC Web frameworks - Laravel or similar;
• ORM libraries;
• Databases - SQL (NoSQL is a plus);
• Git experience and associated workflows;
• Understanding of RESTful web services principles;
• Knowledge of basic UX principles and CSS techniques;
• English knowledge is a plus.
• An experience-based competitive salary;
• Regular revisions of the remuneration amount;
• A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
• The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
• Boundary-free and direct interaction with product owner;
• Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
• Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
• Regular corporate events, team buildings and company-wide social gatherings.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other projects.
To apply, send your CV in English to email@example.com
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.
DevelopmentAid isa leading information provider, specializing in the international developmentsector. We provide the worlds’ largest consultancy firms, engineering firms, international donors and NGOs with professional information enhancing their ability to deliver value for their ...
- Образование: ВУЗ
- Опыт работы: 1 - 3 года
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Полный
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу