Technical Support Representative with German/ French/ Italian/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Polish language
Technical Support Specialist with German/ French/ Italian/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Polish
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector. We are Different by Design.
The Welcome and Support Centre (WSC) provides technical support and replacement parts logistic support for one of Concentrix’s major customers. WSC customer solution representatives (CSR) will be the first line of contact for customers with technical problems or requiring replacement parts. The primary contact method is telephone, but CSR also have to respond to written requests for support via e-mail, internet and in some cases fax.
Come and join our team in Sofia, Bulgaria! We will issue your needed documents according to the Labor Migration Agreement between Bulgaria and Moldova.
• Dealing with customers using all communication channels; Deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience.
• Validate customer service entitlements.
• Provide Hardware and Software Telephone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently.
• Assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
• Escalate calls that cannot be resolved locally, as appropriate.
• Obtain accurate customer details and amend call-handling system when applicable.
• Positively manage internal relationships.
• Contribute positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the teams’ activities.
• Use and improve Knowledge Bases through feedback.
• Ensure through team work that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met consistently.
• High School Diploma/GED
• English: Intermediate
• German/French/Italian/Spanish/Portuguese/Polish: Fluent
Why to work for Concentrix?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Medical and dental care plan – fully covered by the company
• Life insurance
• Annual reward and recognition events
• Holiday pay
• Stakeholder pension plan
• Team and Concentrix events
• If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package and access to our dedicated relocation specialist
Sofia is the largest city and the capital of Bulgaria, and the 15th largest city in the European Union with a population of 1.3 million. Sofia is a cosmopolitan city of different nationalities and cultures. They elegantly coexist in the historic downtown, which has become a kind of open-air museum with preserved remains of ancient civilizations, along a thriving modern city. The climate of Sofia is temperate continental and is protected from strong winds by the mountains that surround it.
For the convenience of applicants outside Bulgaria we can offer our Relocation support! We have a dedicated Relocation specialist that will support you on the process. Our package includes:
- 10 nights in a city center hotel
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Advance payment
- Support in finding an apartment, opening a bank account and getting a Bulgarian number
- For more information, you can visit our relocation website http://sandbox.cnx.bg/
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Send us your CV to email@example.com now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead you!
We can't wait to meet you!
Who is Concentrix? Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 100,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer ...
- Образование: Без образования
- Опыт работы: 1 - 3 года
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Полный
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу