We are looking for a reliable and experienced software engineer to be a part of the team, responsible for developing a transaction aggregator server app that processes incoming events to produce a custom output for our client. The application uses real-time computing and multi-threading to quickly react to events, similar to a Forex trading client app. The application is being developed using Kotlin/Ktor running on JVM.
- Good knowledge of the OOP principles.
- Experience in any of the following: PHP, C#, Java, Kotlin or C/C++
- Experience with MVC and ORM frameworks in your primary development language (ie. if you use PHP you need to know Symfony and Doctrine or any other comparable libraries)
- Demonstrable experience working with the following technologies: Linux, Bash, SQL, REST, JSON, XML, HTTP.
- Good knowledge of persistent/non-persistent storage mediums, such as Elastic, Redis, MariaDB, Mongo, etc.
- Knowledge of Docker and orchestration tools are a plus.
- Good English is a plus.
- Good communication skills and ability to follow a lead are a must.
- An experience-based competitive salary and performance-based bonuses;
- A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team;
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library;
- Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
- Regular corporate events, team buildings and company-wide social gatherings.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or teams.
To apply, send your CV in English to email@example.com
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.
DevelopmentAid is an international organization that connects individual consultants, worldwide organizations, information, and ideas to make international development better. Our team consists of 170 innovative and passionate people: analysts, programmers, QA engineers, designers, marketers, career advisors, recruiters, and business ...
- Образование: ВУЗ
- Опыт работы: 1 - 3 года
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Полный
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу