Grant Thornton Moldova is looking for:
The people in the independent firms of Grant Thornton International Ltd provide personalized attention and the highest quality service to public and private clients in more than 100 countries. Year after year, Grant Thornton is acknowledged for the excellence of its work environment and its contribution to the community.
Grant Thornton is looking for new accountants to join our expanding Outsourcing department in Chisinau.
• University degree in Economics (preferably Accounting, Finance)
• IT knowledge (MSOffice)
• 1+ years accounting experience
• Database management knowledge (1C)
• Fluent Romanian, both verbal and written
• English, French and other language would be a plus
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good interpersonal communication and multi-tasking skills
• Orientation towards attaining goals and producing results
“Every day I make a difference" is the Grant Thornton motto and we strive to build the capabilities of our people and offer them opportunities to contribute, to make a difference and to develop their careers in audit, tax, advisory or outsourcing.
If you wish to work in a high performance organisation with people who help navigate complexity for dynamic organisations, Grant Thornton is the place for you.
Send your CV + cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting ...
- Образование: ВУЗ
- Опыт работы: 1 - 3 года
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Full time
- E-mail: email@example.com
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу