Expert Network Administrator
The mission of our Senior Network Administrator is to work close with the management team for providing Network solution in order to increase operational efficiency and contribute to team growth and development.
Take a look at your responsibilities:
- Administration of worldwide Network (LAN, WAN and MAN);
- FCAPS(Fault Management, Configuration, Accounting, Performance and Security);
- Configuration Management;
- Report Generation;
- Software / Firmware / Patch Management;
- Create and Maintain Network Documentation;
- SLA Monitoring and Vendor Management.
- Working close with the team lead and domain lead to support network strategy by bringing proactive initiatives and improving delivery of both operational and projects;
- Involvement in solution design & assessment, planning & documentation, implementation & handover to operations;
- Contributing to team development and growth by setting trends and vision;
- Critical role in major and high impact incidents;
- Root cause analysis for problem management.
Your path to success requires:
- 4+ years work experience in supporting Network environment in a large scale company;
- Experience in managing international projects;
- Good knowledge and experience of Telecom infrastructure (LAN, MAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN), Network protocols and management, VOIP technologies and infrastructure and associated QoS mechanism;
- Proven experience with any of the following network technologies: firewall (CISCO ASA, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortigate), IDS\IPS, load balancer (F5 LTM), static routing, switching (STP/MST, port security, LACP, MLAG), WiFi, encryption, datacenter network and security technologies, Remote Access Services;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Open-minded, result-oriented and highly motivated person;
- Good command of written and spoken English is required;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields is good to have.
Benefits of joining Stefanini:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Modern workplace located in the center of Chisinau;
- Professional trainings and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package and additional Health Insurance;
- Flexible work arrangements, no dress-code;
- Coffee, tea, fruits and awesome offlines;
- Free English classes.
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a global company with 30 years of experience in the market, offering a robust selection of services such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX). Today, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions, combining ...
- Образование: Средние специальные
- Опыт работы: 3 - 5 года
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Полный
- E-mail: email@example.com
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу