We are looking for a Content Manager who will be responsible for the entire content management process for several financial websites.
The basic responsibilities:
- Set and follow the company's content strategy.
- Order content from the copywriters, and check their output.
- Post content regularly on the websites according to the schedule.
- Edit and adjust the published content.
- Perform basic SEO activities (keywords, titles, meta descriptions).
- Maintain our online reputation.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have an excellent written English.
- Be well organized and able to work independently.
- Be creative minded with an ability to propose interesting ideas for new content.
- Know HTML basics.
- Have at least basic knowledge about on-page SEO.
- Proficiency in WordPress CMS.
- Previous experience related to content management will constitute an advantage.
Benefits of working on our team:
- Friendly atmosphere and low-stress environment;
- Official Employment and competitive remuneration and social package;
- Remote job - work from the comfort of your home;
- Personal mentoring and professional training;
- Opportunity for fast career growth and personal development;
If you are interested in this position, just submit your CV with a short presentation letter, and mention your salary expectations in the e-mail.
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу