IM "EFES VITANTA MOLDOVA BREWERY" S.A.
announce the vacancy of
Business Data Analyst
- Collaborate with all local departments and colleagues from HQ to ensure that all BI & analytics tools are implemented according to Business needs.
- Drive enterprise-wide data and information governance, control, policy development, and effective utilization.
- Execute the roadmap development of BI & analytics and has overall control for the development and delivery of BI & analytics applications to meet business needs;
- Support the business in extracting value out of data in order to drive cost efficiencies and revenue generation;
- Manage product development for Data Warehouse Platform, implementing enterprise analytics applications and functional analytical/data science solutions;
- Execute and run the product roadmap according to the vision and strategy aligned to overall organizational and business objectives;
- Develop detailed product specifications with user scenarios, acceptance criteria and success measures;
- Evaluate, integrate, and manage relationships with data solution providers;
- Collaborate with the HQ Data Analytics Manager to assess current capabilities and identify high-level data requirements;
- Assist the HQ Data Analytics Team in defining the data architecture due to country specific requirements;
- Ensure all business end-user requirements for all IT services are documented through Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
- Ensure SLAs are met for all it services;
- Act as the primary connection between service delivery and the business;
- Provide a uniform approach to how customer feedback is managed and resolved.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Experience in related areas or in Applied Data Science, Analytics or Machine learning;
- Knowledge of the business practices and BI & analytics technical processes;
- Experience with Power BI or other visualization tools;
- Ability to develop product requirements based on input gathered through analysis of data and data solutions;
- More than 2 years of experience in product management, including creating and delivering successful products, services and data capabilities;
- Demonstrated project management skills;
- Good English skills;
- Knowledge of open-source systems and tools is a big plus;
- Knowledge of SQL and one or more of these DT`s - Oracle, MySQL, Teradata is a plus;
- Strong communication, presentation & leadership skills;
- Highly analytical and collaborative qualities with strong technical, strategic, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer focus.
How do we hire?
At Efes Moldova, we hire without prejudice and discrimination against language, religion, ethnicity, race, gender and sexual orientation. We hire solely based on applicability to the job description measurable examinations, and competency-based interviews.
If you find this position to be suitable for you, we are looking forward to your application and for you to add +1 value to our Efes Moldova family
PLEASE indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the title of the position you are applying for:
Efes Vitanta Moldova Brewery (EVMB) este cel mai mare producător de bere din Republica Moldova. Berea "Chisinau" este prima marcă naţională siare o traditie de peste 140 de ani si este unul dintre cele mai respectate branduri ale ...
- Образование: ВУЗ
- Опыт работы: 3 - 5 года
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Full time
- E-mail: email@example.com
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу