Do you want to live an adventure without risks? To learn languages in an international team? Do what you enjoy, and become an entertainer in Spain!
To work in our company is to be part of Spain's go-to entertainment company. All year round we’re more than 1000 entertainers taking our work very SERIOUSLY, but having lots of FUN along the way!
Some of the things you’ll be doing
- Working as an entertainer in a hotel or campsite in Spain you’ll have an amazing experience without worrying about accommodation, food or medical insurance. The work of animators includes everything, besides, a salary of course!
- The primary responsibility of an entertainer is to ensure that the guests are having the time of their lives during their holidays.
- The entertainment team organizes activities during the day (sports activities, crafts, games and face-painting for kids, themed days, etc.) and during the night. The evening program begins with the minidisco for children and most times, is followed by dance or participation shows and PR.
- Our team members’ professionalism is our highest priority, which is why we offer beginners courses for candidates without prior work experience in this specific field
What are we looking for?
- You have a creative character. You love talking to people and you enjoy dancing or acting on stage.
- You are 18+ and willing to give it a try for at least 5-6 months.
- You speak one or more languages besides English, such as German, Dutch, French, Swedish, Spanish, etc.
- No specific training is required. However, childcare certification, tourism or sports education are a plus.
What do we offer?
- Unforgettable, international work experience in young, dynamic team
- Opportunity to learn Spanish and improve other languages
- Spanish seasonal contract (covering social security as well as unemployment, illness and non-occupational accidents)
- Lodging, board, and uniform plus salary (1108€ gross / month)
- Occupational accident- and public liability insurance (apply during work hours)
- Career plan and internal promotion
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу