As the tech firm that builded the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, crafting the future of technology. This is a place where you're encouraged as your own detailed outstanding self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Great Opportunity
As an ICT DevOps Engineer you will bring value to Ericsson end user and support staff experience, while using the tools in your scope!
From this role, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner!
We are now looking for an ICT DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for installing, configuring and handling solutions based on BMC's Remedy Action Request System (ARS) applications; Service Desk, Asset Management, Change Management, Service Level Management and Service Request Management!
• Maintain the environment at an operative state.
• Contribute to continuous improvements in the organization.
• Provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers.
• Investigate complex issues and provide with root cause analysis.
• Document, plan and implement change request.
• Install and configure BMC Remedy products in test and production environments.
• Build and provide work instruction for first level support team.
• Administrate applications like BMC Remedy ITSM Suite, CMDB, BMC Remedy My IT, Case Management, Smart IT, Service Broker.
• Investigate and find solutions together with the 3rd party vendor teams.
• Maintain the Service Delivery level in the agreed SLAs.
• Customize and add new features for applications handled.
To be successful in the role you must have:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree.
• Good knowledge of Linux, SQL and Api
• Previous experience with ticketing tools (eg: Remedy, Service Now, Jira);
• Proficiency level of English.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of BMC Remedy Application.
• Knowledge of ITIL methodologies.
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
• Basic networking knowledge.
• Ability to work in a team and independent
• Open to learn new technologies and tools.
• Innovative, passionate about discovering new trends in the ICT area and to share the knowledge in the team.
• Communicative person, fast learner, growth attitude.
We offer you competitive benefits:
• Contract type: full time.
• 25 vacation days/year.
• Medical & life insurance.
• Career plan mentoring.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson.
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal.
• Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options).
• Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled).
• In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company.
• Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
We have this position on 3 different seniority Levels
Salary range: 1500-2500 euros net
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу