As a Xamarin Developer, you will develop our products. You will design and build new components and/or features and make sure the software lives up to our quality standard. Our software engineers develop a flexible Point of Sale (POS) with many possibilities.
Highlights of the POS:
Self-service POS for customers
Cash & Carry POS for Wholesale
Traditional and Mobile Retail POS
Runs on Windows and Android OS
Fuel POS based on Gilbarco technology
Device agnostic Desktop and Mobile POS
- Our team is going to develop a multi layered, distributed software solution for retail industry.
- The solution consists in an Application Server running an ERP, Management and Integration Platform, a stand-alone Server, a POS Client and multiple Add-ons.
- The solution is under continuous development and is deployed in production for Sweden and Norway retailers.
- You will work in one of these teams. According to the ongoing project and needs, moving between teams and the applications that are part of the solution is possible and encouraged.
Experience and education:
- Fluent in English
- Educated system developer, MSc or IT engineer/BSc
- Experience with object oriented development in C++/C#
- Knowledge of Web Services (XML/SOAP)
- Experience with work and troubleshooting in Windows environment
- Technologies: Xamarin, C++/C#, Visual Studio, TFS, Bitbucket, git, Jira, SQLite, XML/JSON, WPF, Web service integrations, distributed systems, gsoap, REST, security, Android, Windows, SQL Server 2008, TFS, BitBucket, Atlassian – JIRA/Confluence
- Able and willing to learn technical and business domain
- Teamwork/social and self-driven
- Experience within the Retail domain, and development of POS systems
- High degree of being self-motivated and self-driven
- Thoroughness and diligence
- Great communicator, resourceful, curious, outspoken
- Being able to test the system as a user – not as a developer
- Ability to acquire skills using the internet or different books
- Experience with agile methodology, and international work is an advantage
You will be awarded for your success:
- Attractive salary package based on your performance
- Tailored career path
- Technical trainings and certifications
- Contract for unlimited period of time
- Social volunteering activities, academic activities
- 28 days paid Annual Vacation
- Central office location
- Fruit day, coffee and tea for everyone
- Team buildings & activities, corporate parties
- Private medical subscription
- Friendly working environment, fun and young team
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this role. The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the client & hiring manager.
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume at Maria.Dimitriu@stefanini.com
We are a global company with 30 years of experience in the market, offering a robust selection of services such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX). Today, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions, combining ...
- Studii: Medii speciale
- Experiență: 1 - 3 ani
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full-time
- E-mail: Maria.Dimitriu@stefanini.com
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect