Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company which provides comprehensive end-to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialise in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, Quipu currently operates from 8 regional offices around the world - in El Salvador, Colombia, Ghana, Macedonia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Russia and Romania - enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
For our team in Chisinau, Moldova, we are looking for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic:
Service Desk Support Technician (m/f)
to join our international team at the earliest possible date.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Processing and fulfilment of service requests
• Ensuring the availability and performance of IT systems
• Planning, installation, configuration and testing of new IT systems
• Installation, setup, configuration and operational support of workstations and VoIP telephony services for colleagues and clients, introducing them to relevant systems and services
• Troubleshooting and problem solving of both hardware and application issues by phone, via remote access or on-site
• First and second level customer support and cooperation with external service providers
• Ticket management and escalation to / collaboration with third level support
Requirements & attributes:
• Open and friendly personality with an ability to interact with people on different hierarchal and technical levels
• Well-organised person who can multitask, work independently or as part of a team and has the ability to prioritise work under pressure
• Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written (German language skills are a strong advantage)
• Experience working within Active Directory, MS Exchange and within a Cisco network environment
• Knowledge of ITIL processes and working with a ticket management solution is preferable
• Experience working with and supporting an Office 365 environment
• A degree in an IT-related field is preferable
• Class B driving license is an advantage
• A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
• Challenging and varied work
• Flat management structure
• Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for professional development and growth
• Excellent team-oriented and international working environment
If you think you fit the profile, we look forward to receiving your application in English, including your CV, a motivation letter and salary expectations via the following e-mail address:
The deadline for the submission of applications is 30 November, 2018. Please include the Job-ID in your application.
ProCredit Bank is a development-oriented and responsible commercial bank. We offer excellent customer service to small and medium enterprises and to private individuals who would like to save. We are convinced that our prosperity depends on success of each employee. ...
- Studii: Universitare
- Experiență: 1 - 3 ani
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full-time
- E-mail: email@example.com
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect