Grant Thornton Moldova is looking for:
The people in the independent firms of Grant Thornton International Ltd provide personalized attention and the highest quality service to public and private clients in more than 100 countries. Year after year, Grant Thornton is acknowledged for the excellence of its work environment and its contribution to the community.
“Every day I make a difference" is the Grant Thornton motto and we strive to build the capabilities of our people and offer them opportunities to contribute, to make a difference and to develop their careers in audit, tax, advisory or outsourcing.
If you wish to work in a high performance organisation with people who help navigate complexity for dynamic organisations, Grant Thornton is the place for you.
As a result of another substantial increase in operations in Moldova, Grant Thornton is looking for new accountants to join our expanding Outsourcing department.
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions;
- Prepares and records assets, liabilities, revenues, expenses, material and fixed assets inputs and outputs, depreciation, bank and cash transactions, accruals and deferred incomes entries by compiling and analysing account information;
- Analyses the transactions recorded by Junior accountants to ensure they are registered appropriately under all aspects on a monthly basis;
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations;
- Prepare financial statements;
- Facilitate and complete monthly close according to monthly close schedule;
- Prepare the monthly tax returns and corporate reporting requirements;
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements;
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations;
- Assist with financial audits performed by tax authorities and maintain contacts with the respective public institutions involved (mainly Fiscal Administration);
- Assist with periodical external group reporting, analysing and correcting discrepancies;
- Other projects as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Strong understanding of accounting theory, good knowledge of local GAAP and legislation; IFRS knowledge would be a plus;
- 4+ years accounting / finance experience;
- Experience in payroll;
- Previous working experience in a multinational company;
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work;
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives;
- Proficiency with ICT tools, including MS Office software;
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, clients and external agencies to maximize performance, - creativity, problem solving, and results;
- Fluent English; other language would be a plus;
- Good knowledge in operating within the accounting software 1C.
Send your CV + Cover Letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting ...
- Experiență: 3 - 5 ani
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full Time
- E-mail: email@example.com
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect