We are looking for a Junior Sourcing Specialist to conduct high-level research on companies and industries, and identify the best candidates worldwide for our clients.
RightAngle is a bespoke search company that connects management consultancies, private equity, and hedge funds to top professionals around the world. We help them supplement their in-house experience with access to deep market knowledge and perspectives not available elsewhere. RightAngle's official website is: https://rightangleglobal.com/
- Analyze project briefs, clarify all aspects of the profiles
- Identify the right candidates to be presented to the client
- Add and manage the profiles of identified candidates in our Project Management Tool
- Get in touch with potential candidates, and interview them to check their experience against client requirements
- Work on several projects at once, prioritizing the most urgent tasks in order to meet deadlines
- University degree
- Very good communication skills in English (both spoken and written)
- Previous experience using business communication (English language) is considered an advantage
- Well-organized, able to work with multiple deadlines
- Assertive and proactive
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday – Friday work schedule
- Work from home is possible along with the option to come to the office when necessary
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom and a diverse library
- Corporate and team building events, most currently online, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
To apply, upload your CV and portfolio to https://rightangleglobal.com/careers/research-associate/
Please visit https://rightangleglobal.com for more information.
DevelopmentAid is an international organization that connects individual consultants, worldwide organizations, information, and ideas to make international development better. Our team consists of 200 innovative and passionate people: analysts, programmers, QA engineers, designers, marketers, career advisors, recruiters, and business ...
- Studii: Universitare
- Experiență: fără experiență
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full-time
- E-mail: email@example.com
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect