We are looking for a Project Engineer who can help us deliver automation for our warehouse projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for hardware and electrical engineering disciplines that projects involve.
If you are looking for an awesome team to join, then look no further, because you are in the right place.
- Consult with suppliers regarding materials and services to be delivered
- The elaboration of the detailed design of standard engineering issues
- Use components specifications to match project requirements
- Providing operational support during installation and commissioning
- Testing and, if necessary, adjusting (sub) concepts on that basis
- Delivering the work to the project manager
- Acting as a contact point for customer and / or project manager regarding mechanical, electrical and PLC projects
We are looking for:
- Technical education (e.g. automation, electrical or mechanical engineering)
- More than 2 years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of electro and mechatronics
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and e-plan
- Knowledge of MS office tools
- Medium to advanced written and spoken English
- Knowledge of internal logistic processes is an advantage
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Great Health care
- Opportunities to train and work abroad in Netherlands
- Paid Lunch
In order to apply to this position please send your CV to: email@example.com
Inther is an international system integrator. We are a ‘one stop shop’ for all logistic issues. That means you have a single point of contact for all matters concerning the project. Inther listens, designs, delivers, integrates and bears 100 ...
- Studii: Universitare
- Experiență: 1 - 3 ani
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full Time
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect