We are looking for a PLC Engineer to reinforce our team right away. We mainly use Siemens PLC’s for the implementation of our automated warehouse system. Inther realizes the projects from design, cabinet building to commissioning at our customers.
Expanding and adjusting existing systems is also quite common, as is renewing and improving the Inther PLC standard (R&D).
- Technical education (e.g. computer engineering or electrical engineering)
- Knowledge of Siemens S7
- Knowledge of Eplan (familiar with AutoCAD)
- Medium to advanced written and spoken English
- Affinity with ICT/PLC and logistics
- Project-based, rational work – and think level and service oriented
- Hands-on mentality
- Knowledge of WinCC is an advantage
- Knowledge of internal logistic processes is an advantage
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Great Health care
- Opportunities to train and work abroad in Netherlands.
- Paid Lunch
In order to apply to this position please send your CV to: email@example.com
Inther is an international system integrator. We are a ‘one stop shop’ for all logistic issues. That means you have a single point of contact for all matters concerning the project. Inther listens, designs, delivers, integrates and bears 100 ...
- Studii: Universitare
- Experiență: fără experiență
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full Time
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect