Don’t miss this lifetime opportunity to work with us as:
Manual QA Engineer
To assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in writing and executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
Because here are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary and the opportunity to work with amazing people.
- Steady employment and the possibility to work on different projects, in different fields;
- Lots of integration events and company parties;
- Training on newest technologies within the company;
- Free English courses, yoga, massage and a lot of other interesting things…
Your role inside our team:
You will participate to the functional testing of a distributed application set.
You will be involved in activities like:
- Define, document and execute test plans and test cases;
- Analyse functional documentation and raise nonconformities;
- Work closely with the development team to investigate and solve major software incidents;
- Automate test routines, when needed.
- At least 2 years of experience as Manual tester;
- Knowledge of test methodology and test procedure for web & mobile applications;
- Familiar with bug tracking software and process;
- Familar with any version control tools from the list (svn, git, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Responsiveness, attention to details;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings.
Additional skills will be an advantage:
- Ability to create and maintain test plans for enterprise systems;
- Knowledgeable about web technologies like HTTP, XML/JSON, REST/SOAP;
- Familiar with Xamarin Test Cloud.
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team please send your application at: email@example.com
For more details, please feel free to call us at +373 69861961.
Code Factory provides software development services to organizations of any size, leveraging the latest technology developments to bring your business the software or product it needs to succeed. We are an international organization with delivery centers in Romania and Moldova ...
- Studii: Universitare
- Experiență: 1 - 3 ani
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full Time
- Mob.: +373 69861961
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect