HR-Consulting, on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the vacancy of:
Linux System Administrator
Cloud professional service partner offering the customers cloud and cloud support for public clouds (AWS, Azure,Google), Microsoft systems, and partly virtualization technologies.
As part of our team you will provide services for Linux / Unix servers for customer without any
geographical boundaries. We are allowing you to evaluate your previous working experience with Unix / Linux systems and relational robust and stable databases.
Primary job responsibilities:
• Administrate Linux server - monitoring and remote management of servers in cloud
environments Amazon AWS, MS Azure Google
• Manage user requirements
• Install all updates, management of backups, application installation
• Administrate of large systems of international companies
• Participate in the incident, problem and change management processes
• 1+ years of technology knowledge of the one commercial Unix systems and Linux (RedHat, SUSE, CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian)
• Basic knowledge of Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB database is an advantage
• Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and procedures
• Responsibility, ability to work effectively in the team
• Communication skills in English (B1 / B2 written and spoken) language
What we offer:
• Full time contract
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge
• Competitive salary
• Meal vouchers
• Large variety of other benefits and sports events
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV at email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code L-SA in the subject line or resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect