We are looking for a Incident Analyst who will be responsible for handling incidents according to the Incident Process and is a part of Customer Service.
You are going to be responsible for the quickly troubleshooting process providing a good analysis of an incident and a solution to it in order to restore the disturbed service as soon as possible.
- Manage workload in their respective queues to ensure that Service Level Agreement is respected;
- Investigate, diagnose and report incidents found;
- Determines if an incident needs to be escalated according to the priority of the issue;
- Verify that the incident is resolved and close the incident;
- Participate in Continual Service Improvement;
- Recording the problems encountered and techniques used to solve them for future reference.
- Knowing Swedish
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Proven experience with several operating systems and monitoring tools is considered a strong advantage;
- Experience with Windows, Linux operating systems;
- Basic Knowledge of hardware components and server equipment;
- Availability for evening shifts;
- Good knowledge of English is required;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences is good to have.
Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to email@example.com
We are a global company with 30 years of experience in the market, offering a robust selection of services such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX). Today, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions, combining ...
- Studii: Medii speciale
- Experiență: fără experiență
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full Time
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect