Front-end React Developer
As a Frontend React Developer, you will develop our products. You will design and build new components and/or features and make sure the software lives up to our quality standard. Our software engineers develop a flexible Point of Sale (POS) with many possibilities.
Highlights of the POS:
Self-service POS for customers
Cash & Carry POS for Wholesale
Traditional and Mobile Retail POS
Runs on Windows and Android OS
Fuel POS based on Gilbarco technology
Device agnostic Desktop and Mobile POS
- Our team is going to develop a multi layered, distributed software solution for retail industry.
- The solution consists in an Application Server running an ERP, Management and Integration Platform, a stand-alone Server, a POS Client and multiple Add-ons.
- The solution is under continuous development and is deployed in production for Sweden and Norway retailers.
- You will work in one of these teams. According to the ongoing project and needs, moving between teams and the applications that are part of the solution is possible and encouraged
Your path to success requires:
Frameworks and patterns
- Documented experience of writing React application and using react patterns like (but not limited to) higher order components, render props and how to use PropTypes;
- Implementation experience in Redux;
- Documented experience of writing React Native applications, preferably in a project where code sharing between React and React Native took place;
- Knowledge of how to write tests with Jest;
- Experience with Appium preferable.
- Experience in using Babel and its ecosystem;
- Experience in using and configuring Webpack 3+;
- A good understanding and experience of using ESLint, preferably with AirBnB style guides.
- HTML5 and SCSS understanding required.
You will be awarded for your success with:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Attractive salary package based on your performance
- Tailored career path
- Technical trainings and certifications
- Contract for unlimited period of time
- Social volunteering activities, academic activities
- 28 days paid Annual Vacation
- Central office location in Chisinau
- Fruit day, coffee and tea for everyone
- Team buildings & activities, corporate parties
- Private medical subscription
- Friendly working environment, fun and young team
What is next?
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical part and a final talk with the client/Project Manager.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at Maria.Dimitriu@Stefanini.com and we’ll be happy to assist!
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume at Maria.Dimitriu@stefanini.com
We are a global company with 30 years of experience in the market, offering a robust selection of services such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX). Today, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions, combining ...
- Studii: Medii speciale
- Experiență: 3 - 5 ani
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full-time
- E-mail: Maria.Dimitriu@stefanini.com
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect