International company located in Bucharest is looking for a new team-member, an Executive Assistant who will be directly supporting and reporting the CEO of the company.
- Proven experience of providing executive administrative support
- Knowledge of English, Romanian, and Russian, whereas any knowledge of other European Languages is a plus
- To have a good eye for details and exceptional level of accuracy; discrete and loyal person
- Motivation and willingness to learn and develop
- Capable of working well under pressure and meeting strict deadlines
- Driver’s license is not mandatory, but would be a plus
- Completes a variety of management & administrative tasks for the CEO, including (but not limited to): Managing professional and personal calendars & documents; booking & managing appointments; preparing confidential correspondence; protocol related activities.
- Participates in meetings, provides the necessary support, prepares and supports presentations/analyzes on specific subjects, prepares minutes of the meetings.
- Communicates directly with—and on behalf of—the CEO, as well as with a wide variety of institutions, functions, and partners, represents the company by the mandate he/she receives.
- Research, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, business or personal, manages related budgets.
- Travels - domestic and international, as per the company needs, concerning the company projects, has the ability to work in an international environment, multiple cultures.
- Demonstrates good judgment about what to handle independently and when to ask for input/direction, has the ability to organize people/projects, provides leadership when necessary.
- Interacts with all departments across the organization, a liaison between others for communication, manages interdepartmental activities.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs with great judgment, handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Makes and coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements, for the CEO and other employees, and/or partners, reservations and such.
- Takes care of the CEO`s family needs like flights, domestic needs like follow up with suppliers.
- Official Contract and Legal Job / Work permission if required
- Yearly paid holidays and other incentives (based on Romanian Laws)
- Private medical insurance
- Meals on duty
- Support in arrangement of any other process such as opening bank accounts, various paperwork required etc.
- 1 or 2 team buildings per year (in and outside Romania)
Meli Job Consulting - это агентство по набору кадров с лицензией под серийным номером: A MMI NR001290, предоставленная Правительством Республики Молдова. Наши услуги для соискателей работы являются бесплатными. Дополнительную информацию о Нас, и о нашей работе Вы можете найти ...
- Studii: Universitare
- Experiență: 1 - 3 ani
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full-time
- Mob.: 076761155
- E-mail: email@example.com
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect