Energy Efficiency Specialist (Engineer)
- Active participation in maintenance and improvement of the bank’s Environmental Management System;
- Energy performance indicators assessment of the bank outlets and providing technical opinion on the bank’s own investments into energy efficiency and renewable energy;
- Assessment of energy efficiency investments, renewable energy and other environmentally friendly investments undertaken by the bank’s clients;
- Keeping the list of eligible green investments up to date;
- Monitoring and verifying the carrying out of energy efficiency and other green finance projects;
- Support and advising colleagues and clients regarding green finance projects.
- Providing training for bank staff in the field of energy efficiency.
- University Degree in Engineering (preferable);
- Knowledge and experience in the field of energy efficiency/ green finance projects;
- Able to deliver qualified work respecting deadlines;
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Good command of English (spoken and written);
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, strong team spirit;
- Analytical thinking and attention to the details;
- Willingness and ability to learn and to improve continuously.
ProCredit Bank is a development-oriented and responsible commercial bank. We offer excellent customer service to small and medium enterprises and to private individuals who would like to save. We are convinced that our prosperity depends on success of each employee. ...
- Studii: Universitare
- Experiență: 1 - 3 ani
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full-time
- Tel.: 068355811
- E-mail: email@example.com
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect