We are looking for a new colleague to undertake the role of Client Manager for the International Recruitment Department (DRS). Their job will be to maintain and develop the relationships between DRS and its clients, ensuring the best customer service experience, answering to incoming requests of the clients and advising the Recruiter Team on how to better promote and deliver our services.
• Conduct market research, identify potential clients worldwide and set a plan of actions;
• Liaise with clients by email and phone and conduct presentations to promote recruitment services;
• Prepare and send proposals to clients and negotiate terms and conditions;
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients;
• Regular follow up with the recruitment team and clients to ensure timeliness of recruitment process;
• Provide support when needed to the recruitment team and/or clients, during the recruitment project implementation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Foreign Languages or a related field;
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
• Previous experience using business communication, preferably in a foreign setting;
• Knowledge and practical understanding of customer service principles;
• Comfortable approaching clients on the phone and cold calling;
• Very good online research and computer skills;
• Some experience in sales, business development and/or in a recruitment agency needed;
• Inquisitive and willing to learn;
• Detail-oriented, highly organized and able to multi-task, with proven negotiation skills;
• Good team player, being at the same time mature and confident enough to take decisions independently and re-design the strategy, when needed;
• Customer-oriented, a good listener and empathetic nature;
• Communication and presentation skills, able to build and maintain relationships.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English, and mark it with the job code CM-DRS, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DevelopmentAid is an international organization that connects individual consultants, worldwide organizations, information, and ideas to make international development better. Our team consists of 200 innovative and passionate people: analysts, programmers, QA engineers, designers, marketers, career advisors, recruiters, and business ...
- Studii: Universitare
- Experiență: fără experiență
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full-time
- E-mail: email@example.com
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect