- University degree in Economics is a must ;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position or within an audit company;
- Experience in E-commerce will be an asset ;
- Good English, both speaking and writing is a must;
- Very good Excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles(ERP);
- Planning, budgeting and cost control principles knowledge;
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines is fundamental;
- The candidate should be confident, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
- Navision and retail experience is a plus
- To maintain the accurate, complete and timely maintenance of the General Ledger, takes care of statutory accounting, bookkeeping of all basic accounting documents coming from stores.
- To ensure proper execution of treasury activities; is responsible of bank statement posting and works with e-banking systems
- Makes all expense accruals (electricity, water, telephone, fees, rentals, amortizations, expenses paid advance) at the end of month and recording of the expenses based on the relevant month according to the accounting principles and financial legislation, and making consensuses at the end of the month.
- Books the stock count differences in the accounting system properly following the proper approvals in line with the corporate procedures;
- Ensures the accurate, timely and complete processing of journals and reconciliation of accounts assigned;
- Delivers accurate information for financial, tax and statutory reporting purposes;
- Provides support to the Chief Accountant on the accounting and financial reporting processes;
- Ensures adherence with the monthly and yearly accounting reporting cycles;
- Conducts daily cash flow activities and reconcile cash balances;
- Keeps the system updated to track the daily cash and bank balances;
- Checking all vendors invoices(the way of drawing up the invoices should be in accordance with the Romanian legislation);
- Support for store managers in accounting problems and participate to inventories;
- Contributes to establish a well-organized and systematic archive system in order to keep legal documents safely;
LC Waikiki Retail Companyis a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 2.6 billion.LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1985, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret ...
- Studii: Universitare
- Experiență: 3 - 5 ani
- Salariu: Negociabil
- Program de lucru: Full-time
- E-mail: email@example.com
Încă nu ai CV? Atunci descarcă model sau vezi câteva sfaturi cum să scrii CV-ul corect