HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the vacancy of:
● Executing on-going research projects tasks, in order to provide in time, high quality, relevant and actionable data and information.
● Liaising with other Departments to provide support with respect to research suppliers ensuring proper information collecting;
● Control and supervise the research project implementation up to results delivery;
● Ensuring a good relationship and communication with research suppliers;
● Managing contracts flow, drafting of PR; follow-up PO’s; placing GR’s and making sure invoices are timely recorded.
● Providing quarterly status report and phasing of expenditures twice/year.
● Executing ad-hoc research projects’ management and tasks;
● Analyzing brand, new launches, and marketing activities performance based on internal data and external data (Retail Audit, Tracker). Correlating and matching data from various data sources to identify realistic trends and levels.
● University Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics;
● Experience in research/data analysis in multinational environment would be an advantage;
● Strong analytical and synthesis skills;
● Advanced planning & organizing skills;
● Proactive attitude and team player;
● Fluent English knowledge;
● Good MS Office skills;
● Official employment in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova
● Working experience in an international Company with potential for growth and development
● Motivational working environment
● Benefits package
If you find yourself in this description and this vacancy sounds interesting to you, please send your CV to the HR-Consulting e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code SBA in the subject line or CV.
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу