Schedule Change Specialist (travel business)
If you are a technically-minded person with craving for numbers, logic and tasks requiring strong analytical skills along with the ability to communicate effectively, then consider yourself a career at WowFare to become a qualified professional in the technical part of travel arrangements.
- Full-time position (35 hours a week) in our Chisinau office
- Comfortable location in the city centre
- Cosy and friendly environment
- Competitive salary above the market average rate
- Paid training and on-the-job coaching
- Working in shifts (morning, day and night shifts are available)
- Coverage for transportation expenses during night time
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage changes in the flight schedules
- Identify the best time options for passengers
- Liaise with airline companies to find the best possible solutions
- Previous work experience in travel industry is a great asset
- University degree in exact sciences (maths, chemistry, IT, etc.) would be a plus
- Attention to detail, quick learner’s skills and high sense of accountability
- Ability to perform routine tasks diligently
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong command of English (both written and spoken)
In case you are interested, please forward us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your application!
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу