Recruitment Research Executive
The key responsibilities of the Recruitment Research Executive will be:
- Providing research support to Senior Consultants for international assignments and strategic projects;
- Setting goals and providing clear direction and guidance during the search processes for the assigned project team members;
- Direct identification and contact of executives in middle and upper management positions;
- Preliminary phone screening of the potential candidates;
- Database update and maintenance;
- Instilling trust and confidence both with clients and candidates so that they feel informed at each stage of the assignment.
In respect of the candidate profile:
- University degree; studies abroad would represent an advantage
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Fluent spoken and written English. Knowledge of German will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent computer and phone skills
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Determined go-getter, with a positive attitude and leadership potential
- Hardworking and committed to delivering results
- Goal oriented, determined, patient, persistent, with attention to detail
- Able to think strategically
- Highly self-motivated and able to operate autonomously when necessary
- Able to handle high pressure situations and manage multiple projects at once
- Highest possible ethical and professional standards
- Humble, practical, hands on attitude
Please submit your CV, in English, Romanian or Russian to firstname.lastname@example.org. By submitting your resume, you agree in accordance with the applicable national data protection legislation that your personal data is registered in the proprietary database of Pedersen & Partners. The data will be kept in strict confidentiality and will be processed and used for recruitment purposes only.
Subject line, please indicate: Recruitment Research Executive, Moldova.
The first interview will take place over the phone. Only selected candidates will be invited to the interview at the Pedersen & Partners in Chisinau or Balti offices.
Please, be patient and wait until you are contacted on the phone. No need to call and confirm the receipt of your CV.
Pedersen & Partners is a leading international executive search firm. We operate 57 offices in 53 countries. Since the inception of the firm in 2001, Pedersen & Partners continuously strives to sustain the vision to be a globally recognized ...
- Образование: ВУЗ
- Опыт работы: без опыта
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Полный
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу