Recruiter for International Projects
DevelopmentAid is a European organisation working in the field of international development cooperation since 2007. We provide information services related to tenders, grants and experts to organisations worldwide.
Main responsibilities include:
- Communicating with clients to establish their needs;
- Conducting and guiding searches (including database / internet search);
- Identifying suitable candidates according to the project description;
- Negotiating with candidates (by e-mail and phone);
- Preparing and adjusting the CVs to the proper format.
General qualifications required:
- University degree;
- Excellent communication skills in English and French. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus;
- Good computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook);
- Work experience in a relevant domain would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary: 325 EUR - for trial period, after 2 months - 350 EUR net plus commission;
- Young team, social events, comfortable workplace;
- Career growth opportunity, incentives for success in work;
- Periodical salary revision;
- Full-time position, Monday-Friday.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English including your photo, and mark it with the job code R-DA, to: email@example.com
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу