Recruiter for International Projects
DevelopmentAid is a leading information provider specializing in the international development sector. We provide the worlds’ largest consultancy firms, engineering firms, international donors and NGOs with professional information enhancing their ability to deliver value to their customers.
• Communicating with clients to establish their needs;
• Conducting and guiding searches (including database / internet search);
• Identifying suitable candidates according to the project description;
• Negotiating with candidates (by e-mail and phone);
• Preparing and adjusting the CVs to the proper format.
• University degree;
• Excellent communication skills in English and French. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus;
• Good computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook);
• Work experience in a relevant domain would be an advantage.
• Competitive salary: 325 EUR - for trial period, after 2 months - 350 EUR net plus commission;
• Young team, social events, comfortable workplace;
• Career growth opportunity, incentives for success in work;
• Periodical salary revision;
• Full-time position, Monday-Friday.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English, and mark it with the job code R-DRS, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу