HR-Consulting is a recruitment agency with more than 20 years in business. We are currently looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of the Publications Coordinator.
Company Overview: One of the world’s greatest biotechnology companies, which has a sales office in Moldova. It provides the food, feed, personal & health care, and industrial markets.
Job summary: Your mission is to provide support to the marketing department, to assist marketing manager in writing communications materials and in other tasks related to marketing & communication.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for sales support documents and presentation of the company (brochures, power point presentations, selling sheets etc.).
- Contributing to the process of editing marketing materials in collaboration with the technical, commercial and marketing teams.
- Operational support in marketing concerns.
- Responsible for translations (internally or externally) and formatting of documents.
- Keeping contact with external service providers relates to her/his area of responsibility (translators, graphic designers, printing services etc. )
- Ensuring all the company’s external documents have proper coherence and cohesion , are up to date and accurate in terms of style, layout, typography , type of support images and graphic material.
-Assist marketing manager in the tasks related to marketing & communication (press release, new product launchings, events, news on website, social media etc. )
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Journalism, Communications and/or Philology, Foreign Languages.
- Work experience of min.1 to 3 years in the field is an advantage. If you are a recent graduate student from Journalism and you can have the abilities to complete the tasks, you are welcome to apply for this position.
- Fluent knowledge in English (advance written and fluent spoken). Knowledge of French and of an additional language is an asset.
- Proficient Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excell) and basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Corel Draw.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-pace environment.
BENEFITS OF THIS JOB:
The salary is negotiable depending on candidate’s experience and interview performance
The bonuses depend on the work quality
Great team, office in a very accessible location with all modern needs
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting company email Address: email@example.com; phone: 060 422 844 Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code CPR in the subject line or resume.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу