HR-Consulting on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the position of:
A big transport company of international standing in Europe and beyond. The company has representative offices in Moldova and some other countries in Europe.
(Representative office in Moldova has more than 300 employees).
• Position in the management team of Company together with Finance Manager
• Keep and develop company image by collaborating with subsidiary and customers, community and inspections organizations
• Responsible for transport related operational activities (Recruitment/ Planning & scheduling/ Schooling department )
• Obtain profit contribution by managing staff, establishing and accomplishing business objectives, represent the interest of the foreign company in Moldova
• Managing team of approx. 10 members
• Recruitment of international truck drivers ( in 2018 is planned to increase the number of drivers by about 50 people) / Looking every day on the recruiting process and keep tracking numbers for future plans and evaluations / Recruitment of international transport dispatchers to work abroad at company branches (approx. 12 persons)
• Quality development of drivers to meet company quality standards
• To manage additional 50-60 in drivers who are in the schooling process
• Be in connection with the international truck drivers market to operate on competitive levels
• Contribute to the Company’s Driver Care approach to build loyal team of enthusiastic drivers
• Understand long term planning in seasonable market
• Works on KPI targets, like home-leave ratio, recruitment-ratio, costs ratio.
• University degree
• Not less than 5 years of the related experience (International transport company/ Recruitment company / Logistics company or related business areas)
• Fluency spoken and written English is a must
• Experience in a large team management
• MS Office (MS Excel): advanced level
• Highly self-motivated and able to operate autonomously
• Be positive, helpful and open tothe team
• Be able and ready to fix issue in different time of the day or night
• Very good communications skills
• Very good salary level
• Excellent working conditions in the comfortable office
• Official employment and full social package
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code OM-T in the subject line or CV.
Tel.: 0 22 87 65 57
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу