Senior Java Developers
Our Seattle based client is building world class healthcare solutions. We are looking for skilled Senior Java Developer with strong knowledge in the field to join our engineering team.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Java, Web development and SQL
- Experience in Java EE, Spring, Web Services, Design patterns, EIPs
- Experience in one of the following databases: MS SQL, Oracle
- Understanding of client-server and service-based architectures
- Spoken and written English
- Motivated and dependable, demonstrates initiative, team player, excellent communicator and problem solver.
Knowledge of this technologies is a big plus:
- ExtJS, AngularJS, D3.js
- Amazon Web-Services
- Mongo DB
- Attractive salary based on performance /experience / skills.
- Spot bonuses, and bonuses based on product excellent release.
- Compensation revised in April every year to reflect increased performance and keep compensation among top in Moldova and Romania.
- Excellent opportunity to grow professionally on the world-known products
- Flexible working hours upon which you agree with your manager
- Working within a young and dynamic team
- Sport activity compensation, regular team events
- Referral Bonus
Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. See www.edifecs.com for more details.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Est Computer, founded in 2000, is one of the oldest companies in Eastern Europe. It was distinguished with the International Star for Quality in Geneva in 2012 for its achievements, customer satisfaction and care of its employees. One of ...
- Образование: ВУЗ
- Опыт работы: 3 - 5 года
- Зарплата: Договорный
- График работы: Полный
- E-mail: email@example.com
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу