We are looking for awesome people who speak English, know how to make a research on the internet and analyze data.
• Entry and classify information according to the established guidelines;
• Daily monitor the assigned sources in order to identify new information;
• Identify and report double information;
• Internet search for incomplete data and/or additional relevant information.
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
• You’re turning into Sherlock Holmes when internet research is involved;
• You’re a friendly person who doesn’t mind rubbing elbows with new people.
• Be a 2nd or 3rd year student;
• Be available to join us long-term.
• Salary starting at 250 Euro net for full time employment;
• Referral bonus;
• Full time or Part time working schedule, Monday- Friday;
• Flexible working hours;
• International working environment, company operating on the global market;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs;
• Cozy relaxation area, with access to a play room and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our Office Barman;
• Corporate events, team buildings and social events.
You will receive a specialized training and a company induction, having a chance to learn about the activities of all our departments. We believe in your potential and we are excited to offer you one of the in-house jobs, when you will be ready to join us on a full-time basis.
To apply, please send your English CV marked with the job-code SP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу