We are looking for awesome people who speak English, know how to make a research on the internet and analyze data.
• Entry and classify information according to the established guidelines;
• Daily monitor the assigned sources in order to identify new information;
• Identify and report double information;
• Internet search for incomplete data and/or additional relevant information.
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
• You’re turning into Sherlock Holmes when internet research is involved;
• You’re a friendly person who doesn’t mind rubbing elbows with new people.
• Be a 2nd or 3rd year student;
• Be available to join us long-term.
• Full/Part time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours;
• Competitive salary starting 250 Euro for the Full time employment;
• Official employment;
• Career growth opportunities;
• Young team, social events, free refreshments;
You will receive a specialized training and a company induction, having a chance to learn about the activities of all our departments. We believe in your potential and we are excited to offer you one of the in-house jobs, when you will be ready to join us on a full-time basis.
To apply, please send your English CV marked with the job-code SP to email@example.com
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу