DevelopmentAid is looking for talented people interested to join a leading information providing company, specialized in the international developmental sector.
The role of the Internet Researcher is to improve the quality of our organizations’ database, find most relevant contact people, etc.
- Checking each new company registered.
- Correcting all fake emails for active one.
- Complete all organizations profiles with missing information.
- Find all companies, which are no longer active.
- Classify all companies by the new status: Active/Non-Active.
- Complete contact persons tab with people included in profile comments.
- University degree.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Additional language skills would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications (MS Office, Outlook/Thunderbird, Internet surfing).
- Detail oriented, diligent and accurate in the working process.
- Competitive salary starting with 300 Euro net for the trial period, 325 euro net after the trial.
- Young team, social events, free refreshments, comfortable workplace;
- Career growth opportunity, incentives for success in work;
- Full-time position, Monday- Friday.
To apply, please send your English CV marked with the job-code IR-CSD to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу