Front-end developer / programmer - 15000 MLD+
Image Factory is currently looking for creative, passionate Front End developers.
Founded over 20 years ago Image Factory is a New Jersey based organization with offices in San Diego, CA and Chicago, IL. IF has been well known for the visionary, fast-paced improvements on all levels: whenever we see a new technology, we validate it and try to apply or improve it. Whenever we discover a new way of doing things, which leads to better code, better quality or overall faster development time, we adopt it. We are not your typical IT service provider. We are passionate about technology and we make this passion work for us in our day to day job.
We want the same qualities in YOU! We need an enthusiast programmer, a relentless self-improver, with an assertive personality, a creative mind, and an unstoppable professional curiosity. Dependability and impeccable work ethics are an absolute must!
- Build, validate and integrate designs from supplied PSD or wireframe layouts using clean, lightweight, semantic code that adheres to latest Web Standards, such as Bootstrap.
- Write cross-browser code. It is very important to make sure that the whole application works in all most used browsers.
- Support and enforce best practices for content layout, navigation and site architecture.
- Work closely with very qualified and motivated back-end developers, analysts, architects and managers.
- Constantly learn and improve the day-to-day workflow. You will be working alongside developers which have 10+ years of experience regarding building fast, high quality and stable code.
- Keep up to date with the latest web technologies in the fields of web design, usability and mobile.
- Follow best practices already setup in the team. However, whenever these can be improved, we want to hear it. We consider knowledge sharing to be very important. We even have internal tools to manage these
- Some background in back-end development (server side programming languages). We prefer developers rather than designers-turned-to-developers (although not excluded) due to the fact that the designs are being provided by us or by our clients.
- Strong Knowledge of jQuery.
- Strong knowledge of XHTML/HTML and CSS.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Expert with converting designs to HTML from Photoshop.
- Strong knowledge of responsive design.
- Experience with internet technology, web design and usability and web semantics.
- Fluent in Romanian
- Fluency in English is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of popular CSS grid systems (Twitter Bootstrap).
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT)
- basic graphic design
- UI design
- information design
Core Personal Competencies (assessed twice a year):
- Perfect attendance and dependability.
- On time delivery.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Effective internal communications.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Multitasking/Ability to handle multiple jobs/projects simultaneously if required.
What do we have to offer:
- We offer to the right candidate an initial per project hourly compensation ($5 to $7/hour, equivalent to a monthly salary of 15,000 MDL to 20,000 MDL), periodic work reviews with performance based pay increases, and the opportunity for a long term collaboration, possible full time employment, with competitive salary and bonuses.
- A stable and dynamic working environment where you can greatly develop.
- Creative freedom. The possibility to come up with ideas, be listened and see them implemented
- Competitive, on time pay, with possible bonuses and earned periodic increases.
- A dedicated career path.
- A team where you are surrounded by people who have only one thing in mind: create awesome code. Or art. However you want to call it.
Image Factory is an online presence and visibility agency working with clients from all over USA. Our key selling point is the awesome work we deliver at a reasonable cost. All our clients are committed long-term, working with us for over 3-8 years. In the 2 decades since we established our company we never had to advertise, because our old clients referred us to our new clients. We have very high standards while still being fast paced in everything that we do.
Скачать пример или читайте несколько советов, как правильно составить резюме на работу